CLINICALLY PROVEN HEALTH BENEFITS OF PUREWAY-C™
- Highest absorption and reuptake rates of all forms of Vitamin C
- Exclusive Vitamin C Lipid Metabolite Formula
- Backed by published, peer-reviewed research
VITAMIN C FOR
Recently published scientific research has shown that our patent-pending PureWay-C™ outperforms other leading forms of Vitamin C in terms of metabolic functions. PureWay-C™ offers better immune protection, more potent antioxidant and higher free radical scavenging capabilities.
PureWay-C™ is also more rapidly absorbed and more highly retained in human cells.
For various applications, PureWay-C™ comes in a range of powder forms.See Available forms
WHAT MAKES PUREWAY-C
- Powerful antioxidant known to reduce inflammation, protect cells from cancer causing damage, and defend against cardiovascular disease
- Helps prevent iron deficiencies by boosting iron absorption
- Essential for the growth, development, and repair of all body tissues
- Protects memory and cognitive thinking throughout the aging process
- Effectively strengthens the immune system against viruses
- Innovative formulation increases absorption speed
- Uniquely enhanced bioavailability composition offers optimum levels of essential vitamin C
- 233% Higher retention by the human body than any other ascorbate brands
CLINICAL STUDY A
Research conducted at Adelphi University, NY compared cellular uptake of several forms of vitamin C and found that two hours after treatment with the vitamin, human T-lymphocyte treated with PureWay-C™ contained higher vitamin C level than any other treatment group evaluated.
CLINICAL STUDY B
A study conducted by researchers from the University of Miami School of Medicine found that the average serum vitamin C level was higher in the group taking PureWay-C™ for a 24 hour period following intake. The study consisted of healthy volunteers who went on a two week long vitamin C-restricted diet and then received a single 1,000 mg supplement of vitamin C taking either PureWay-C™ or one of several other vitamin C forms.
The University of Miami School of Medicine researchers also determined that the level of C-reactive protein* and oxidized low density lipoprotein (LDL)** decreased when healthy volunteers took PureWay-C™. Researchers found that 24 hours after intake of PureWay-C™ the serum level of C-reactive protein decreased 15.6% and oxidized LDL dropped 8.4%.* C-reactive protein is a marker of systemic inflammation in the body ** Oxidized LDL is associated with increased cardiovascular risk
Start using the supplement that outperforms other forms of vitamin C — and is competitively priced.Request Pricing
WHERE CAN WE SEND
YOU OUR PRICES?
Enter your email address and an account executive will reach out to you as soon as possible.