Health Benefits of :
- Highest absorption and reuptake rates of all forms of Vitamin C
- Exclusive Vitamin C Lipid Metabolite Formula
- Backed by published, peer-reviewed research
is a clinically proven and patent pending new form of vitamin C that contains vitamin C-lipid metabolites and bioflavonoids. Recently published scientific research has shown that PureWay-C outperforms other leading forms of vitamin C in terms of metabolic functions. PureWay-C offers better immune protection, more potent antioxidant and higher free radical scavenging capabilities. PureWay-C is also more rapidly absorbed and more highly retained in human cells.
- Powerful antioxidant known to reduce inflammation, protect cells from cancer causing damage, and defend against cardiovascular disease
- Helps prevent iron deficiencies by boosting iron absorption
- Essential for the growth, development, and repair of all body tissues
- Protects memory and cognitive thinking throughout the aging process
- Effectively strengthens the immune system against viruses
- Innovative formulation increases absorption speed
- Uniquely enhanced bioavailability composition offers optimum levels of essential vitamin C
- 233% Higher retention by the human body than any other ascorbate brands
- Research conducted at Adelphi University, NY compared cellular uptake of several forms of vitamin C and found that two hours after treatment with the vitamin, human T-lymphocyte treated with PureWay-C contained higher vitamin C level than any other treatment group evaluated.
- A study conducted by researchers from the University of Miami School of Medicine found that the average serum vitamin C level was higher in the group taking PureWay-C for a 24 hour period following intake. The study consisted of healthy volunteers who went on a two week long vitamin C-restricted diet and then received a single 1,000 mg supplement of vitamin C taking either PureWay-C or one of several other vitamin C forms.
- The University of Miami School of Medicine researchers also determined that the level of C-reactive protein* and oxidized low density lipoprotein (LDL)** decreased when healthy volunteers took PureWay-C. Researchers found that 24 hours after intake of PureWay-C the serum level of C-reactive protein decreased 15.6% and oxidized LDL dropped 8.4%.
- * C-reactive protein is a marker of systemic inflammation in the body
- ** Oxidized LDL is associated with increased cardiovascular risk