Health Benefits of :
- Promotes overall cardiovascular health
- Reduces complications in people with artery disease
- Lowers total cholesterol levels
(formerly PolicosanolPlus) is a natural mixture of high molecular weight aliphatic alcohols, saturated fatty acids and (omega-3, omega-6, omega-9) polyunsaturated fatty acids in their naturally occurring ratios, isolated from natural sources (vegetable waxes, plants and/or their blending).
- Helps lower the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Lowers total cholesterol levels and LDL levels and also increases beneficial HDL levels
- Helps protect against arterial blood clotting
- Helps protect against arterial inflammatory factors
- Maintains efficacy, as well as, safety and tolerability
- Happens to be effective and well tolerated in postmenopausal women and in people over 60 with hypercholesterolemia
- Clinical Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of PolicosanolPlus for Hypercholesterolemia.
- Clinical Study on PolicosanolPlus at the University of Miami (2001 - 2002)
- Open Label, Single Center Study. PolicosanolPlus and lipid lowering agents, results, recommendations and future directions.
- University of Miami (2004).
- PolicosanolPlus and Neuroprevin Enhance Neurite Regeneration and Prevent Neurite Degeneration: Dietary Supplements for Nerve Repair and Prevention, and Reduction of Neurodegenerative Disorders.
- Benjamin S. Weeks, PhD Department of Biological Sciences, Adelphi University Garden City, New York. Pedro P. Perez, PhD Director, New Products Research and Development, Innovation Laboratories, Inc. Miami, Florida
- PolicosanolPlus and Neuroprevin ameliorate pesticide-mediated inhibition of neurite outgrowth and neurite degeneration. Benjamin S. Weeks, PhD Department of Biological Sciences, Adelphi University Garden City, New York. Pedro P. Perez, PhD Director, New Products Research and Development, Innovation Laboratories, Inc. Miami, Florida